The Bespoke Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
If one of our existing colours doesn't quite tick your box, then why not contact us and tell us exactly what colour you would like your 'bespoke' DeliVita oven to be?!
So whether you have a very particular colour scheme you would like to co-ordinate with, or have a celebratory event you're planning, we can tailor your oven to suit you.
Interest free credit available. Please get in touch for details.
Login to add product to your wishlist
- Our stylish ovens are made of fibreglass and weigh just under 30kg.
- Patent pending insulating heatproof handles & oven base mean they can be positioned anywhere, on anything sturdy enough to safely bear the oven weight.
- Perfect for urban balconies and gardens.
- Completely waterproof shell, exterior resistant to hairline cracks*
- If you're not a pizza lover, meat/fish & veg cook perfectly in our ovens.
- Ready to cook in around 25 minutes.
- Authentic wood-fire cooked pizza ready to eat in around 90 seconds.
- Every oven is made by hand in Yorkshire.
- All our ingredients are organic and sourced in the UK.
- Our ovens come with a guarantee on construction and workmanship.
- All our ovens are delivered with Dalby Firewood and ecolighters to get you started.
- Delivered with the convenience of a personal carriage service to your door, the oven positioned to your preferences and all packaging removed.
- Outdoor use only.
Oven should never be banged or dropped into position or internal cracking may occur.
*Oven should be stored in own DELIVITA Weatherproof Cover to avoid interior clay becoming exposed to damp.
HEAT UP TIME: 25 minutes
CAPACITY: 1 large 12 inch pizza
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 550 C
UK Mainland: £50
UK Lower Scotland: £70
UK Highlands: £90
UK Offshore: £135
- Timescales are approximate only, if you have an urgent delivery please contact us.
- We will contact you to book a convenient delivery date of your choice – Monday to Friday (if you are ordering Dough to Go this can only be delivered Tuesday – Friday).
- At time of booking please notify us of any issues such as narrow lanes or weight limits as we cannot be held responsible for non delivery should there be any access issues.
- 24 hours before delivery, you will receive an estimated delivery slot by SMS/email from our courier partners, Panther.
- You will receive a pre-delivery call and online tracking from the courier, you must be available to sign for the delivery otherwise there will be an additional charge for re-delivery.
- Our oven delivery service is carried out by 2 men, please instruct them where you would like the package placing. Our courier will unpack the oven, please ensure that you check your product for damage at the time of delivery as you will be unable to claim for carrier damages once items are signed for.
- Packaging will be taken away.
- Please note this is a delivery service not an assembly service. Due to Health and Safety reasons our drivers cannot position the oven on your DeliVita stand.
- Please see our full T&Cs for returns and full conditions.
- If you do have any issues at the time of delivery please contact Panther in the first instance on 01604 215000.
If you would like to return this item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.