Wood-fired Candied Yams
by Marco Biasetti
40 / 50 minutes
This is a quick and easy Thanksgiving dessert recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1 large sweet potato in cubes
* 100g brown sugar
* 100g unsalted butter in cubes
* 1 bag 200g of marshmallow
* 1 glug of vegetable oil
- Light oven, after 15 minutes push the fire to the back of the oven, feed one piece of wood.
- Wait another 15 minutes temperature inside 350/400c
- After lighting the oven, peal the sweet potato and cut it in cubes.
- Place the cubes of sweet potato in you cast iron dish pour the oil over - bake for 30 min approximately.
- Take the dish out the oven, and evenly sprinkle over the butter and the sugar, and then cover the top with your marshmallows.
- Return to the oven for 20 minutes, and serve straight away. Enjoy x