Wood Fired Marinated Chicken
by Marco Biasetti
A great Chicken Marinade that makes chicken extra juicy and flavorful.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
* 4 large Chicken Breasts
* Large glug Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
* 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
* 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
* 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
* 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
* 1Tbsp Honey
* 3 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
* Large pinch of salt and pepper
* Fresh Parsley to serve
- In a bowl, stir together all your ingredients, add in the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
2. Light oven, after 20 minutes push the fire to the back, and 10 minutes later you are ready to cook the chicken.
- Preheat your oven tray for 1 minute, then take out and place chicken on oven tray, and pour oven any leftover marinade.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning the tray around from time to time.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before sprinkling with fresh parsley and enjoying! Quick easy meal with a fresh salad.