Tomato Masala Dressing
by Tony Singh
Simple to make but packed with flavour, you’ll love this fiery and aromatic tomato masala dressing recipe from celebrity chef, Tony Singh.
You can find more from Tony over on his website tonysingh.co.uk or on Twitter and Instagram @mctsingh
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Pour a good glug of oil into a cast iron dish and place into your hot DeliVita oven
- Once the oil is hot, add the chopped shallot, ginger, garlic, chilli and fennel seeds
- Place the dish back in the oven and cook for 5 to 7 minutes
- Add the cherry tomatoes and place back in the DeliVita until coloured and cooked through
- Stir in a few leaves of torn basil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!