Thai Green Gluten Free Pizza
by Stevie Smudge
"Check out this fresh modern take on a classic pizza!"
SHARE THIS RECIPE
For The Spice Paste:
2x Chopped Thai Green Chillies (or to taste)
1x Tablespoon fresh ginger
2x Lemongrass stalk
4x Chopped kaffir lime leaves
1x Tablespoon coriander roots
1x Tablespoon powered turmeric
5x Chopped red shallots
6x Garlic cloves
1x Teaspoon white peppercorns
½ Teaspoon coriander seeds toasted & ground
½ Teaspoon cumin seeds toasted & ground
1 Handful of Thai Basil leaves (use half a handful if using normal basil)
For the base:
Gluten free base (purchased from DELIVITA)
200ml of coconut milk
Peeled & cooked prawns
Fresh green chilli
Handful of coriander leaves
Tender stem broccoli
Half a lime
1. For the paste, toast the dried spices & grind into a powder.
2. Add all paste ingredients to a blender & blitz until becomes a thick paste.
3. Heat the oil in a pan & sauté 1 tablespoon of the paste for 5 mins, add 200ml of coconut milk, bring to the boil then let cool for half an hour before using (any left over paste can be frozen & used in curries at a later date)
4. Top your pizza base with the Thai green sauce then add all the other ingredients.
5. Cook for 3 mins and top with fresh coriander & a squeeze of lime to finish.