Pullan Wives Stuffed Chicken
by Pullan Wives
SHARE THIS RECIPE
550g chicken breast sliced butterfly
Butterfly the chicken breasts. With a sharp knife, slice horizontally into the chicken breast, stopping about half an inch from the opposite side. Open it up and place on clingfilm with another piece of cling film on top, flatten with meat mallet
- For the filling mix the sausage meat mixed with sweated onion and a good sprinkle of sage salt and pepper.
- Make into a sausage shape and lay length ways along chicken.
Using the cling film roll the chicken as tight as possible and gently remove the cling film.
- On chopping board lay 2-4 pancetta slices out (how many depends on the size of the chickent), lay chicken sausage on it and gently roll making sure you cover all the chicken.
- Roll back in cling film and leave in fridge till ready to cook.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces and layer the tray with the potatoes butternut squash and beetroot.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and remove the clingfilm, put the chicken on top of the veggies, then you are ready to rock 'n' roll.
- We cooked for around 35 minutes at around 250/300, turning the tray around a couple of times.