Our Favourite Sweet Pizza Recipes
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Everyone’s favourite fireside treat in a shareable pizza form, inspired by this recipe.
- first cook your pizza dough ( our DOUGH TO GO is perfect), in a conventional oven this will take around 10 minutes, in one of our wood-fired ovens just 90 seconds!
- Once cooked, top the dough with crushed digestive biscuits followed by a generous handful of chocolate chips and a layer of fluffy marshmallows.
- Pop back in the oven until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are lightly browned on top.
Perfect for summer evenings spent under the stars!
Try this alternative base for the sweet pizza of dreams.
- Mix together flour, butter, sugar, vanilla essence, eggs and chocolate chips to make your cookie dough base.
- Half bake and top with your favourite cookie treats- try Nutella, M&M’s or crushed Oreo cookies. T
- hen pop back in the oven for a few minutes for a meltingly good chocolate feast.
A healthier alternative thanks to the addition of fruit, inspired by this recipe.
- Bake your classic pizza base, then sprinkle with icing sugar.
- For the topping, combine cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence and spread evenly on top. Finish by adding your favourite seasonal fruits.
- Try strawberries, blueberries and raspberries for a perfect taste of summer.
And of course, it counts as one of your five a day!
A classic British dessert with an Italian twist!
- First, add chopped apples, butter and brown sugar to a pan and heat on a medium setting until the sauce is caramelised.
- Then, bake your base using our delicious and organic DOUGH TO GO and once cooked top with the caramelised apples.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and you’re onto a winner!
GOT YOUR OWN SWEET PIZZA RECIPE? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR IT!