Goats Cheese & Rosemary Charred Tomatoes
by Stevie Smudge
"This simple tomato dish is the perfect accompaniment to fish, meat or can be served as an antipasto."
SHARE THIS RECIPE
10 whole fresh vine tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
100g goats cheese
Few sprigs of fresh rosemary
1. Bring the oven temp down to 350c while maintaining a small fire at the back of oven.
2. Take tomatoes and slice them in half and place cut side up into a baking tray (Keep them well separated so they brown evenly)
3. Mix the olive oil & balsamic vinegar together & drizzle mixture over the tops of the tomatoes
4. Cook towards front of oven for about 3/4 minutes or until you can see a slight char develop on the tomatoes (Do Not move them around!)
5. Top with goats cheese & rosemary cook for a further 2 mins or until melted - Serve immediately