Chicken with Pesto and Parmesan Cheese
by Amanda Jennings
"Juicy and tender chicken with tangy pesto and nutty parmesan"
SHARE THIS RECIPE
4 Chicken breasts
2 tbl Spoons green pesto
2 tbl Spoons of grated parmesan cheese
1 tbl Spoon olive oil
Juice of x 1 lemon (Optional)
A handful of cherry tomatoes
TIP: You will also need tray/pan that can withstand the heat and woodburner gloves
1. Flatten the chicken breast to a thickness of between 0.5 to 1cm
2. Place in a suitable roasting tray / pan
3. Evenly share and spread the pesto over the top side of the chicken breasts
4. Evenly share / sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the pesto and chicken breasts.
5. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around your chicken and pour over the olive oil and lemon juice.
6. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge until ready to use or at least 30 mins
7. Cook in your wood-fired oven rotating several times to achieve an even cook and golden colour approx 10/15 min’s
8. Finally garnish with basil.