Black and Bianca
by Olivia Robinson
"Made with our Charcoal Activated Dough, this Black and Bianca Pizza is something different. Give it a try!"
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1 Delivita charcoal actived dough ball
1 Tbsp of olive oil
1 Shallot cut into thin slices
1 Pinch of salt
1. Remove the dough balls from the freezer & lay the frozen dough balls onto a tray, keep them in their separate bags, leave them in refrigeration at 4ºC overnight.
2. The next day remove the dough from their bags carefully, dip them into a bowl full of flour & place them back onto a tray, leave them out at room temperature approx 20º C for a minimum of 1-2 hours before making a pizza. (The dough must be covered at all times with a damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out).
3. Roll out your dough using your hands/fingers & start to stretch the dough.
4. Once the dough is stretched out into a pizza shape then sprinkle the olive oil across the pizza base, then apply the sliced shallot across the base of the pizza after that sprinkle the salt all over the pizza to add flavour.
5. Then using a pizza peel (which can be bought from the Delivita website) place the pizza into the Delivita oven.
6. When the pizza is crispy and watch out for the crust rising which should be in about 90 seconds, (it can be hard to tell when the pizza is done as the pizza is black).