NEW DeliVita Virtual Cookery Lessons
Unleash the versatility of your DeliVita and your inner Chef with our NEW virtual, live cookery classes. We’ve teamed up with the very talented Jon Finch, Live Fire Chef and author of ‘Fired-Wood Oven Cooking’, ‘Grillstock The BBQ Book’and the forthcoming “The Wood-Fired Feast’’ cook books. Jon will be teaching you to create amazing, flavorsome, feasts and all in your DeliVita. Forget lockdown and immerse yourself in preparing amazing food and all from the comfort of your own home.
Lessons will take place online, once a month and Jon will be taking you around the world with our delicious menus. If you can’t travel we’ll bring the tastes and smells of far away destinations to you!
This month experience the richness of Mexico. Mexican food has a long and rich history spanning thousands of years, with many influences along the way. Crack the DeliVita on, open a bottle and follow Jon’s step-by-step guide to cooking an authentic Mexican meal, then enjoy the fruits of your labour with your family.
This class will take place on 27thNovember 2020, 11.30-14.30 (2-3 hours).
Courgettes with Green Sauce - grilled courgettes drizzled with a sauce made from Garlic puree, Coriander and lime juice
Jalapeno bacon poppers - jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and roasted
Choice of: Carne Asado Beef Tacos // King Prawn Tacos // Sweet Potato Tacos - each lightly rubbed in a mexican seasoning and grilled hot and fast
Piled up with:
Shredded Red Cabbage
Scorched Salsa - fire roasted tomatoes, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic - smashed together with lime juice and coriander when cooked
Mango Salsa - diced mango, red onion, chilli, coriander & lime
Pink Pickled Onions - 20 minute quick pickled red onion
Please note each class has a limit of 12 people.
- Customers must ensure they are prepared before joining the class, platform downloaded, ingredients and utensils ready.
- These classes aren’t refundable
- In extreme weather conditions, classes might have to be cancelled
- If possible please position your oven in a sheltered area
- We recommend only 1-3 people participate in each household
- One ticket per household
- We cannot be held responsible for health and safety of personal set ups.
- Please ensure you follow instructions on the day
- Participants must be 18+
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our T&Cs
- We cannot be held responsible for poor or loss of internet connection
- Veggie or Vegan, please inform us prior to the class and we will adapt our ingredients to suit you.
- Ticket sales close 24hours prior to the class start time.