NEW DeliVita Virtual Cookery Lessons
Unleash the versatility of your DeliVita and your inner Chef with our NEW virtual, live cookery classes. We’ve teamed up with the very talented Jon Finch, Live Fire Chef and author of ‘Fired-Wood Oven Cooking’, ‘Grillstock The BBQ Book’and the forthcoming “The Wood-Fired Feast’’ cook books. Jon will be teaching you to create amazing, flavorsome, feasts and all in your DeliVita. Forget lockdown and immerse yourself in preparing amazing food and all from the comfort of your own home.
Lessons will take place online, once a month and Jon will take you around the world with a variety of delicious menus, bringing the tastes and smells of far away destinations to you (some a little closer to home).
Our online cookery lessons are a great way to amp up your DeliVita cooking knowledge aswell as providing hours of entertainment and fun. Each class is approximately 2-3 hours and costs just £25 per household. Make staying in a little more fun....
Saturday 13th February - A taste of America
Saturday 13th March - Easter inspired Feast
Saturday 24th April - From the ocean
£25 per household. Please note each class has a limit of 12 people.
- Customers must ensure they are prepared before joining the class, platform downloaded, ingredients and utensils ready.
- These classes are not refundable
- In extreme weather conditions, classes might have to be cancelled
- If possible please position your oven in a sheltered area
- We recommend only 1-3 people participate in each household
- One ticket per household
- We cannot be held responsible for health and safety of personal set ups.
- Please ensure you follow instructions on the day
- Participants must be 18+
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our T&Cs
- We cannot be held responsible for poor or loss of internet connection
- Veggie or Vegan, please inform us prior to the class and we will adapt our ingredients to suit you.
- Ticket sales close 24hours prior to the class start time.